Novem is Changing the Way That Gold is Bought, Sold, and Stored
Gold has actually long been considered as a secure and reasonably safe store of value for financiers wanting to diversify their funds or hedge against more volatile assets, like stocks. Nevertheless, moving the process of purchasing gold from standard financial investments, which have high barriers to entry, to crypto investments has been challenging because of the complex process needed to verify the quantity kept along with the ownership.
Novem is producing a more responsible gold market by making it more available to more people. Through the use of sophisticated blockchain innovation, Novem offers an immutable, protected, and distributed ledger of ownership, which provides security for gold purchasers, refiners, and investors while offering the transparency that safeguards all investors, especially those unfamiliar with gold investing.
Novem's mission is to improve the gold industry by highlighting security, transparency, and trust. The company was founded in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, which is known for being regulatory friendly towards cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. Their Gold reserves are kept in Frankfurt Germany by a safe and secure storage firm called Loomis.
The Technology Behind Novem
Novem utilizes the NEO blockchain platform to offer two cryptocurrency tokens: Novem 999.9 (NNN) Gold Tokens and NOVM Utility Tokens. According to Novem, the NEO blockchain was chosen since it offers unbelievable functionality, a fantastic developer community, and superior security.
Other innovations Novem uses to construct its platform include Ruby, Ember, Typescript, and Python.The Novem 999.9 (NNN) Gold Token is named after the typical pureness procedure of gold, 999.9%.
The features of the Novem 999.9 (NNN) gold token include:
- 100 NNN = 1 gram of gold.
- Can be traded on the blockchain (classified as a Stablecoin due to its price being pegged to genuine gold).
- The token price is joined to the current market gold price.
- The token is classed as security. Gold reserves accredited by LBMA (London Bullion Market Association)– the world's most respected gold authority.
- Owners get a physical certificate for all of their gold deposits.
- NNN tokens are not part of the ITO (initial token offering).
- The NOVM token is an energy token utilized to spend for services and trading costs relating to the 999.9 gold token.
The Main Features Include:
- Receive rewards when you purchase physical gold (NNN tokens).
- They are built on the NEO blockchain.
- Supplies additional benefits for existing and future partners.
- Can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges
Novem's Value Proposition
In attempting to improve the gold industry, Novem offers the following value propositions:
- The transaction settlement takes place in seconds, with an unalterable transaction record on the blockchain.
- The ability of people in unstable countries to store wealth that can be safely taken across borders in an emergency.
- Industry participants (such as refiners, merchants, and repositories) can exchange large volumes of gold in seconds from anywhere in the world.
- An opportunity for anyone to safely own real gold.
- In-store service discounts and 999.9 benefits with NOVEM utility token.
Meet The Team
Novem's core team consists of a group of specialists with a large range of experiences, consisting of worldwide trading of rare-earth elements and stones, digital development, online and offline marketing, business development and project management. The creators have experience trading gold globally in locations like Germany, Austria, and the UAE.
Novem integrates blockchain security and openness with old economy world-leading requirements on safeguarding gold financial investments at the time of purchase, storage, and sale. It is the most secure gold cryptocurrency token worldwide, connecting immutable blockchain innovation with LBMA-certified physical gold and is set to change the precious metal industry.
The post “Novem is Changing the Way That Gold is Bought, Sold, and Stored” appeared first on CryptoPotato.